Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12 - Day 10

Here I am at Shad,
Oh! The fun I had!
Aren't I glad,
That today was rad?!

The morning was same,
Wake up early, *yawn* lame :(!
But I was excited for the games,
That the schedule had named!

The morning held a seminar,
To help us in the future to go very far,
It was all about marketing,
So we can sell people more things!

Next came "Comite",
C'est ce qu'on a appele,
Le temps a Laval ou on fait planifier,
Nos spectacles et banquets et fabuleuses dines!

Puis les "Olympiads",
C'est l'activite physique pour les Shads,
We assembled tents as fast as we could,
And riddles worked our brains like they should.

Dinner was delicious,
And I did laundry right after,
The next time slot,
We became project attackers!

Finally, my favorite part of the day,
Very outrageous and loud, I must say!

A Shad Late Night,
Ici a Laval!
We had a spectacular dance-off!
And the crowd laughed and WOWed!

It was all great fun,
AN AMAZING DAY :D!

Ici a Shad Laval,
J'aime bien mon ete!

Kevin Tran, Shad Valley Laval 2011
Hometown: Richmond Hill, ON